We have a really cute new member of our family… Rosy Harris.
We were running errands and had to make a quick stop at the pet store. Clayton
ran over to the fish section to pick up a couple things and Tess and I went to
see the puppies and kitties, it was adoption day. Tess likes to tell all the
animals’ hello and then goodbye and we usually leave the pet store without a
new pet. This time I saw a puppy that looks like a puppy version of Lexi and I
showed Clayton, big mistake. He couldn’t leave, we got in the car and we were
pulling out but he could not leave the parking lot. I went back in and started
the paperwork. We brought her home that day and we now have 3 puppies.
Rosy has actually been wonderful for our family. Lexi isn’t
quite sure she wanted a puppy but Toby who was looking old plays with her
constantly. Rosy has done really well with potty training, the only thing that
she loves to do that I wish she wouldn’t is bring all her toys outside. It’s
not like she plays with the toys outside, she just brings them in and out and
then leaves them outside. We have to do a sweep every night and bring in all
the toys.
We are done with animals in the Harris Family, 3 dogs and 1
fish is my limit.


No comments:
Post a Comment