Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Every Picture has a Story to Tell

We did 2 rounds of family pictures this year, 1 set with the grandparents/granny and another with the Braun family. Tess was really good throughout both sessions and I think the pictures turned out really well.



I picked up Tess early from school and we went and got our nails done. She was super excited about getting her nails painted and loved getting pampered for the 20 minutes.
My neighbor/friend took the pictures for our first session. We met at this park around the corner from our house and walked around and took pictures at various parts in the park. We didn’t realize that there was this event going on during the weekend at this park and it was being set up the morning we were taking pictures. Some of the spots that Alex usually used were not available because of this setup but all in all I think the pictures turned out great.

I really wanted to get some good shots of Tess and her grandparents, I think Alex did a great job at capturing her relationship with each person. We also got a couple of good shots of her and granny even though that relationship has had some ups and downs lately with the changes from Chemo.

The second session was a couple weeks later and the photographer was a teacher at Strake. We met at a park in Sugar Land and he had some particular locations he liked to take pictures, we just smiled. Tess was the star of the show. At one point we changed into our Christmas Sweaters and took a Christmas picture. All the pictures this year turned out great.

No comments:

Post a Comment