Thursday, April 25, 2013

10 Months

I can't believe that Tess is almost a year old. This time we go a little smarter with our pictures and taped the paper to the wall. She was still able to pull it down but we got in some cute pictures. I think she looks so big in these pictures. I think she got taller overnight and we have officially grown out of 6 month pants, they have become capris. She is mostly wearing 9 month clothes. She maybe small but she is pretty consistently moving along her 25th percentile curve.

We have mainly stayed around the house this month. We have visited Daddy at the station. One of the guys that Clayton works with was growing out his hair and since Tess has some pretty ridiculous hair some days they needed to take a picture together. They both have since gotten a haircut. We bought Tess an actual high chair since she is getting more and more into eating more than baby food. She usually is pretty pumped when we put her in it because she knows snacks are on their way. One of my friends from work has two little boys; one is around 3 months younger then Tess but is already wearing 12 month clothes so she gave us this really cute frog sleeper. Tess was modeling it before bed one night.

 We try to get out and watch Clayton play soccer on Sundays. This was one of the last games and a cold front had come in the night before. So we bundled Tess up and headed out to the field. Mona and Kevin bought her this cute go pod and she loves being able to stand up and look all around her. As you can see she went from seriously watching the game to playing in a matter of shots. I love this girls personality.

 
Speaking of personality I love playing with this girl in the mornings. She is usually in such a good mood.



In the mornings now she gets to eat her Cheerios. She gets so excited and when you finally give her some she usually grabs a couple and throws her hands up in the air to celebrate. Here she is at daycare one morning pretty pumped to be having some cheerios




We tried to go to the zoo one Saturday but it didn't work out and we ran errands instead. On our way we stopped and ate at Zaxbys a new chicken place by our house and Tess was in a playful mood. She kept sticking her foot out, she would put it on the table till I moved the high chair and she couldn't reach it anymore. At least she has already learned to point her toes. She ate some chicken and had a lot of fun at lunch.


For Christmas Mona and Kevin gave Tess this walker thing and we put it together one weekend and she took off. She had gotten pretty good at walking around with it. Once she actually gets the courage up to try walking without holding on to something she is going to take off.

One morning while I was getting ready for work Tess was lying in bed drinking her bottle. She started holding the bottle with one hand. This was the first time I had seen her do it and since then she usually tries to hold the bottle with one hand unless she is really hungry. Well before I know it she is going to be 1. I cant believe how time is passing by so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment