Tuesday, May 21, 2013

1st Haircut

Well my mom and Clayton convinced me that it was time that little miss got her haircut. I was not ready for this but I have to admit my child has a lot of hair. She was born with a full head of hair and NEVER lost any. If you look at this picture which was taken a couple days before the cut you can see her hair is a little out of control. I gave in and let the hair stylist that cut my hair give Tess her first haircut.



We had to be worked into the schedule so while we were waiting Tess decided to dance a little. This was the beginning of her dancing career, but the only time she allowed us to get it on video. Sometimes when she doesn't think we are paying attention you can see her moving to the music but the minute she thinks you are watching or you want to try to get it on video she will immediately stop.
 
 She did really well, she sat on my mom's lap the whole time and just looked around at all the people that had gathered to watch.
 
 
 
 
 I really didn't know how she was going to react since we usually only mess with hair at bath time. That is the easiest place to get a comb through her curls.  
 
 
 
This child cracks me up; I love how everyday her personality shines more and more. She is looking straight at the camera and giving the cutest look possible. These kinds of looks make me realize I am in for trouble when she grows up.
 
 
All Done! She looks good and it actually gave shape to her hair and reduced the frizzies which is going to help come summer. I still can't believe my child needed a hair ut at 10 months.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment