Monday, April 22, 2013

9 months down


 I can't believe my baby is growing up so fast. We were running late on her actual 9 month birthday so the only picture we got was one after she had fallen asleep. The next day we tried to get more pictures and as usual we had a difficult time.




 
 

 It was Go Texan day at daycare and she was wearing one of the employee's hat. It's funny how her bib looks like a bandana. They did take western pictures but they didn't let one of the ladies from her room go with her so her pictures did not turn out so well. She looked like she was about to cry in all of the pictures. Needless to say we did not purchase any of those pictures.





Now when she sees a camera she likes to grab for it. So unless she is distracted these are the pictures we have gotten recently.  Even up close she is the cutest baby around.


 
One weekend we went over to Strake because they were having their annual Spring Fling. Tess really wanted to go down the slide so we made Clayton take her down. I think they both had a lot of fun.

 
Tess had a virus this month, her first real fever. Clayton stayed home with her most of the day. The whole time she didn't really act like she was sick. She is supposed to be sick in this video, she is really convincing isn't she.



One morning Tess woke up a little earlier then I was ready for. While I was still getting ready for the day Tess played in Bed while daddy watched ESPN. When I walked back into the room Tess was also watching her morning ESPN. She will love sports one way or another.





Later that day she was waking up from her morning nap and sat up and then I guess realized she was still tired. I looked over at the monitor and saw her back at sleep in a position that did not look very comfortable






While I was taking her 9 month pictures I snapped this picture and my first thought is wow she really is her daddy's baby girl. She looks so much like a Harris in this picture.

One morning while Daddy was sleeping in Tess and I were watching some TV. I took these pictures and I love them because they show her personality. Man I am in so much trouble; she is going to give me a run for my money!


 

Tess found out how fun swings can be. We took her to the park one afternoon and put her in the swing. She loved every minute of it and Clayton and I proceeded to buy her a swing for the backyard. She still loves her swing.
 
Tess also found her feet this month; she started to walk along things. This was the first time we caught her walking along while holding on to the chair. She has gotten pretty good at walking along things. It's going to be no time before she starts to walk on her own.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment