Friday, February 8, 2013

Seven Months

Let's just say that taking these pictures on my own is not going to work anymore. We have a lot more out takes then we do good pictures. I really didn't get a picture of her smiling. The one in the middle is the best I could get. 
 

Tess Celebrated her first Christmas this year. Clayton had to work so in the morning I went to my parent's house and for dinner I headed up to the station. She was way more impressed with the boxes and paper then she was with the parents. A couple days after Christmas Clayton's parents came into town and showered baby girl with more presents. I think she had a pretty good first Christmas.




After the Harris Family Christmas Tess spent a couple days up in Dallas. This was very hard on me, I was not prepared to not see her every day but Clayton and I had a good time sleeping in and relaxing around the house. Tess was a hit and had a lot of people come to hang out with her. She spent some time with her great-grandparents and even Kramer was intrigued by her. Don't know how intrigued he will be after she can walk.

Tess received an exersaucer from her grandparents for Christmas. It took her a little while to get used to it but after a couple of days she was spending her time playing. One of Tess's favorite toys is a ball, well Clayton and I found this big version with a little noise rain maker in the middle. She pretty much loves it.
After I had put her down one night I look at the monitor and she looks like she is flying. I took a quick picture and right afterwards she rolled over on her side into her normal position.

My parents bought Clayton and I Texans tickets for my birthday and his Christmas. We had a lot of fun until the end when we lost. Tess stayed with my parents. She was dressed for the occasion but I don't think she could have handled the noise in the stadium.


I will leave you with a milestone video. We had just come home from the grocery store and I had put Tess down in the living room to play with her toys and the dogs. I was helping putting the groceries away when I looked in the living room and I didn't see Tess. I walked around the corner and there she was crawling. I freaked out a little and made Clayton stop putting the groceries away to get a video of our baby girl crawling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment