Friday, February 8, 2013

Half a year...

I can't believe Tess is already 6 months old! She is growing up way to fast! I think she grew a bunch between 5 months and 6 months! She started sitting up more on her own and she started to be a little more mobile.
We did quite a bit this month. We went and watched Daddy play soccer. She definitely found her fingers. The minute she found her two fingers she has really not used a pacifier. Her and I sometimes take crazy pictures and send them to daddy while he is at work! She has continued her quest to grab everything around her, no matter what it is or how hard it is to pull.
She is definitely a girl at heart, we were hanging out and she is already going for the wallet. I am not sure what exactly she was going to spend the money on but she knew she wanted it! Lexi is even looking at her like she is crazy!
Speaking of the dogs they still think they are the center of the universe. I think Lexi loves that Tess goes to bed early so she can get some one on one time with either Clayton or I. She really isn't picky. She also has mastered the pitiful no one plays with me look. Clayton and I tend to get that look quite often. She acts like no one likes her. I also think she is ready for Tess to be old enough to play.

Tess has learned what the iPad is, sometimes on long car rides this is our only saving grace. This will keep her occupied for around 20 minutes. She loves to watch and try to grab her lady bugs. 
The other day while we were at dinner Tess found her toes. She played for a little bit but then became really uninterested and really hasn't played with her toes since. They probably didn't taste that great and are harder to get into her mouth than her fingers.  


She started to be mobile this month. I wouldn't say she was necessarily crawling but she was definitley getting from Point A to Point B. This was just the beginning of her mobility. Every day it seemed like she was getting closer and closer to crawling.

One night before I put her to bed she started playing with her ball. Since then she has done this when she is tired. She tends to get into a rhythm and you have to break her trance before she started. This video is pretty cute.

I will leave you with her first Santa picture. Anadarko throws a really nice children's holiday party and they have a really good Santa and Mrs. Clause that comes to take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment