Friday, February 8, 2013

5 Months


I am way behind but I am going to try and catch up. It's been pretty busy around the house. Tess is growing like a weed and it seems like she is doing something new each day. This month she started rolling around to get places. She loved to get under cribs. At daycare the ladies said she would get under the crib and act like a little mechanic. We were in Dallas for a weekend and I walked into the room and at first didn't see her, until I looked under the crib. She was having a blast and didn't like that I was taking her away from her big toy. She really started to smile and react to both Clayton and I. She started sitting up a lot better in the bumbo and reached for everything around her. This is when we started to have to clear a circle around her and take away the things she shouldn't play with.
 She started using her walker and loved it. She only moves backwards though. So Clayton and I continuously have to push her forward. She hasn't gotten the hang of the moving forward part because she always drags her feed which makes the whole process a little more difficult. She sometimes gets distracted by the TV. She loves to watch sports.

The Daycare ladies found out it was my birthday and they helped Tess make me a cute little card. It was really cute and made my day!
These monthly pictures are getting harder and harder to take. I think this was the last month that she would actually sit still

No comments:

Post a Comment