Tuesday, March 22, 2016

October 2015


October was a pretty good month for us. Tess loves to dress up and while I was out shopping one day I saw some wings that were on sale and I bought them for her. She saw them and was so excited and wanted to put them on immediately. She still asks to put them on randomly when she sees them in the closet and will walk around the house wearing her butterfly wings.

We went up to Dallas for a weekend and went to a pumpkin patch. Tess was running all over the place with Caroline and they finally slowed down enough for one picture together. After the pumpkin patch we went to pizza garden for lunch and then headed home to rest and relax.

This year was the first year that Tess actually went trick or treating. She was Rapunzel this year, she first started telling me that she wanted to be Rapunzel back in August and I kept asking her what she wanted to be and she kept saying she wanted to be Rapunzel. I was really surprised that she didn’t change her mind at any point in time. We walked around a couple of streets and a lot of people went all out for the holiday. Tess had a lot of fun and she did really well going up to people’s houses and saying Trick or Treat and then said Thank you. Then we came home and she helped pass out Candy. October is always the beginning of the holiday season. This was the last calm month for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment