Friday, November 16, 2012

Three Months and Counting....




We have been pretty busy the last couple of months. Tess has grown way more than I expected. I don't know how ready I am for her to be getting this big!



This month Tess started focusing more. She would focus on the dogs, the tv, our phones, and the iPad. She still loves the tv and gets distracted by it all the time, especially during feeding time. The dogs are still her favorite and she loves to cheer on the Texans on Sunday!
Tess also found her fingers this month. The minute she found out she could put her fingers in her mouth it was over, they barely come out. She also puts everything else in her mouth also. She used to love her soothie now you can see that she now prefers her own fingers. She usually doesn't suck her thumb, it's usually her ring and middle fingers.  
We were at an outlet mall and I saw the cutest converse shoes. They are a little big for her but when she is able to start wearing them she will be able to match her mommy (except I have black ones). This picture makes her feet look huge :).
Clayton started playing outdoor soccer this fall. We have been able to go to a couple of his games. Tess loves to be outside. Sometimes the only thing that will calm her down is going and sitting outside. She doesn't really sit in her stroller for too long, she likes to sit on my lap and watch the action. She is pretty entertained by the game and pretty much the coolest kid in the park!
During her third month Tess hit a pretty fun milestone, she started laughing. For a while she would only laugh for her daddy, but she warmed up and her and I have a ton of fun laughing and playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment