Friday, November 16, 2012

Four Down... Many to Go

 Tess is a pretty good mixture of Clayton and I. Tess had her first school picture and there is no denying that she is Clayton's little girl. She looks more and more like him every day. A lot of people actually ask if I am

jealous that my child looks a lot like her daddy. I think its a little funny because this child may not look like me but she sure does have a lot of my personality :) We tried to take a four month photo... this is the best that we got... got to love the look of death. I probably have a ton of pictures where I am giving my own mother this face.

This month Tess started smiling back at you when you smiled at her. Now she smiles all the time, mostly when she sees her puppies. Her whole face lights up when she smiles. My mom use to call me her ray of sunshine, well Tess is the same way. When she smiles everyone else in the room smiles. .







One weekend everyone came to the house to watch the game and eat an early dinner before Matt flew back to Florida. Tess had to support her team. It says "My First Texans Tee" T







We had a couple rough weekends during the fourth month. Tess came to visit my mom and spend the night with her Oma and PawPaw Charlie. Her she is helping my mom work. Clayton and I picked her up on Saturday morning. Clayton got sick with the horrible stomach bug that passes through Houston once a year. So I shipped Tess off the my parents so she wouldn't get sick. Good thing she wasn't at home because I had to take Clayton to the ER to get an IV. The next weekend I got the stomach bug and again Tess was shipped off to my parent's house. We are all so thankful that Tess never got the bug (Clayton, Matt, Mona, Kevin and I were not so lucky)


 It finally got a little cold her and Tess was able to bust out some cute winter clothes. While I was getting her pants and jacket out I realized we really were not prepared for the cold weather. A bunch of clothes were bought and she is set for all the cold weather. The weather was nice and chilly for Clayton's game. We put a hat on her to shield her ears from the wind. I think she likes the cold weather as much as she likes being outside.
We hit another milestone this month... guess who can roll-over. Now she rolls everywhere. She realized she could roll to get places so that's what she does. She would roll across the room if we let her.

No comments:

Post a Comment