This was my first year participating in Junior Achievement. A girl from work and I would go and talk to a third grade class. During one of the classes the kids found out that Clayton was a firefighter and were thrilled when I said he would come and visit. We brought donuts and
The Kids ran around putting on firefighter pants and jackets getting in line to be the next one to try on the clothes and asking us to take pictures of them in the fire gear.
One of the things that Clayton showed the kids was how firefighters can pull each other out of harms way. One of the kids was actually able to pull Clayton across the room.
I had a blast working with the kids all year and it was fun seeing them so excited to meet a firefighter and be able to try on fire gear.



No comments:
Post a Comment