Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I think I will give it a try...

Well I have decided to enter the blogging world. I don’t update facebook often but would like to have a way to look back on our world from time to time, and I figured this was a good way to keep track of our life together… I wouldn't get to ecstatic because Clayton and I aren’t very exciting.  

We got married on October 16, 2010 in Sugar Land Texas.
 

The Bridal Party all came over to my parents house to hang out and get ready before it was time to go to the church.


Here are some pictures from the house as we are all getting ready









 

 
Family Shots before....


And After...


Clayton and I had the best time hanging out with friends and family. We were able to spend time with people that we do not get to see often. Up next, life since the wedding, but before that I will leave you with some random pictures from the night.






No comments:

Post a Comment