This year Clayton had to work on Thanksgiving, so Tess and
my parents ventured out and watched the parade. Tess had never seen the parade
and it had been since I was little. We had a lot of fun but it was cold. We
thought that we had arrived downtown in plenty of time but there was a ton of
people already lined the streets. I actually found a couple that had spread out
on the curb and I asked them to move over and Tess and I were able to sit on
the curb. She loved watching all the floats and it was a really good morning.
There was a firefighter band that was pretty cool and Tess
enjoyed their music.
We headed over the Clayton’s station to say hello after the
parade. We stayed for a minute and then headed hope to start cooking. While mom
was finishing up the cooking Tess and I enjoyed some snapchat fun. This child
loves snapchat.
On Friday we ventured on our annual trip to Lampasas. Clayton got off work and we got a lat start so we got in a little later than normal. The weather was awesome and we spent most of the time outside as much as possible. Tess loves the ranch and it is the one place that she spends all her time outside from sun up to sun down and we have to tell her that its time to come inside to eat. She loves spending time with her family and looks forward to this weekend every year. It’s Clayton’s favorite weekend also.

When we got back we decided to put up Christmas. We were going to be away for Christmas day so our decorations were very limited this year. I will say that the tree is a hit though. Tess and Rosy love the tree and I love that hey love it.



No comments:
Post a Comment