Before everything happened in October
we had planned on spending Halloween weekend in Dallas, Tess and I would go to
Canton with Mona, go Trick-or-Treating and spend some time enjoying each
other’s company. Little did we know that by the time Halloween rolled around it
would be the 4th weekend in October that a Harris was in Dallas,
Nana and PawPaw got used to having Tess around in October.
So the morning of Halloween we woke up early and got dressed
and headed out to Canton. It was only Tess, Mona and I so we were able to visit
some areas that we normally miss because we have a bigger crowd. We made one
stop at the car to unload and then we went back for some more shopping. I was
looking for stuff for the new house and Mona was just looking. I would say that
it was a pretty successfully trip overall and to top it off, Tess even took a
nap in the wagon.
Tess was a strawberry this year, I think this might be that
last year that I am able to pick out her costume. We went over to Marge and
Terry’s house to trick-or-treat. She has known Marge and Terry since birth and
sees them if not every time we are in Dallas almost every time we are there so
she is pretty comfortable with them. We still have a slight stranger danger
issue so I didn’t think going to multiple houses was going to work for us. She
got pretty good at saying trick or treat so I think she will be good for next
year.
Kevin and Ray went on their Hog hunting trip so we decided
to make s’mores by the fire, these were Tess’s first taste and I think she
liked them. She wasn’t too sure about how messy they were but who wouldn’t like
marshmallows and chocolate mixed together?
After this last weekend in Dallas we really haven’t been
back, we went to the ranch for Thanksgiving and Mona and Kevin visited us for
Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment