Friday, October 4, 2013

11 Months

Well i guess i should update the blog since my baby is already 15 months. The month of May was a pretty busy month for all of us.

I had my first mothers day, and Clayton had to work. I already knew what my present was so it wasn't a big deal. Tess and I stopped by the station after church and hanging out with my parents for a little while. She decided to dump all the cheerios out of her snack cup as I am trying to get us both ready for church. When we got home she was in a playful mood. Overall a pretty good first mother's day.

Also on Mother's day Tess started to walk on her own as long as there wasn't a big difference between two objects or two people
 
About once a month my mom will take Tess for the night and let Clayton and I have a free night to do anything we want. She had just started walking but she still needed something to hold so under the table was the best place. We picked her up at a baseball game, my parents split season tickets with three other families.
 

Clayton and I redid our Master bathroom this year and his dad came down to help with the sinks. The NRA conference happened to be in town so we got up Saturday morning and head into town. There was this vendor that thought she was cute so he gave her a water gun, she carried that thing around and would not let anyone take it. As you can see, the convention wore her out and she passed out in the car.
 
Lexi has loved Tess from day one, I look back at pictures and Lexi seems to be in every picture. Well Tess has realized that she can play with Lexi and it has been entertaining ever since.
 
She has also learned how to tease them also.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment