Saturday, July 28, 2012

Tess Elizabeth Harris

Tess Elizabeth Harris was born on June 20, 2012 at 1 PM. She weighed 6 pounds and 10 ounces and was 18.25 inches.




  Clayton took these first couple of pictures and one of the nurses took our first picture as a family of three.













Clayton was actually able to carry her from the OR to our room. He got in a little bit of trouble because he lingered so our families could see her and the nurse made him come down to the room immediately.




We had a lot of family that were able to be there when she was born. Both sets of grandparents and both aunts. My brother was able to fly down a couple of weeks later to see her.



Tess did not enjoy her first bath. The nurse kept looking back at me to make sure I was not about to jump out of bed and take my little girl. I still couldn't feel my legs at the time so there was no way I was going to be jumping any where. I also think the nurse might have been a little confused since she gave our girl a mohawk.


Various pictures of everyone hanging around the hospital. I think the one with all my family on their phones is hilarious. Sending out pictures to everyone they know.



I was very blessed and only had to stay in the hospital for around 48 hours. Baby girl was also ready to get home.



No comments:

Post a Comment