Monday, April 30, 2012

Baby Harris Update

We are still in the process of finishing up Tess's room. We have a couple more things to put up and hopefully her bedding will be completed soon. We painted the whole room an off white/beige color. Clayton and I were both happy to paint over the Asian princess mural that was left by the previous owners. This process took a little while since we had to put two coats on and paint the baseboards, trim, and doors. We are pretty happy with the end result.


We are doing a frog theme for her room so we decided to put up a little mural of our own. My mom and sister came over sketched out the design and really did most of the painting. We are waiting till the paint cures before we are putting up the frog decal that I previously bought. We have a couple more decals going up around the room and I will post pictures once we have put them up. Hopefully by the next time I update the room will be finished!  

No comments:

Post a Comment