Saturday, August 20, 2011

Dogs on Vacation

While Clayton and I were in Alaska and Seattle Claytons Parents kept both of the dogs. We met them half way between Dallas and Spring on the Saturday before we left.

From the pictures uploaded on Facebook it looked like the dogs had a great time.
The dogs were all waiting for Mona to give them
some of her melted Ice Cream. Lexi of course could not wait
her turn and wanted her taste right away.
Lexi usually slept with Alicia in her room.
She loves to sleep at the foot of the bed. 











We got this picture right before we boarded the plane.
I guess the dogs were having so much fun they couldn't
bother to look at the camera.





















We picked the dogs up in Dallas the weekend after we came home.







We went to the Rangers Game while in Dallas. The game was fun and I enjoyed watching Dirk throw out the first pitch but I missed the A/C of the Astros stadium.

The field from our seats.
We were in the shade which was really good.













Alicia took a picture of Clayton and I enjoying the game.














In the end the Rangers won, We picked the right game
 to go to, the next night the Rangers lost badly.





















We were glad to see our dogs, the house was too quiet without them around. We had a lot of fun hanging out with family and friends in Dallas.


No comments:

Post a Comment